Where can I direct my request for a charitable donation?
Hendrick Motorsports is happy to support various charities and organizations in their community fundraising efforts. Due to the overwhelming number of requests received, we are unable to support every organization. To be considered, please follow the steps below.
Please submit your request in writing on the organization's letterhead to:
Attn: Community Relations Department
4400 Papa Joe Hendrick Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28262
Please include the date of event, contact information, physical mailing address, telephone number and reason for the request. Requests without this information may not be processed.
- We cannot ship items to post office boxes. Be sure to include a physical shipping address.
- Requests must be received at least eight (8) weeks prior to the date of your event.
- We do not verbally deny or commit to requests. All correspondence regarding your request will be via U.S. mail at least two (2) weeks prior to your event.
- Organizations may only receive one (1) donation per calendar year.
- We are unable to accept merchandise to be autographed. Any items sent to our office will be immediately returned. Information on obtaining driver autographs is available in another area of the FAQ.